I can't believe it's been 6 months since I blogged last! My daughter is getting big now, she'll be a year old in a little under 2 months. She's crawling all over the place which is great, but with more exploring comes more bumps on the head and more falls over backwards when she's trying to stand or climb onto the couch! I know this is all part of growing up, I just hate seeing her get hurt. It usually... well almost always happens when she's playing, seems to be a little on the dare-devil side. Now I'm starting to realize what my parents went through with me, I just want to put her in a safety bubble!

Along with her smacking herself with a rattle or a block, she's also teething. Her first teeth came in when she was a little over 6 months, and didn't seem to bother her too much. She has 6 teeth now, but it seems that the 2 that are trying to come in now are bothering her more than any other one has. These are the kind of pains that I wish I could take and bear for her, I just pray that they'll come in quick so we can all go back to sleeping through the night.
Speaking of which.... I need to try to get some sleep.
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment